Discounts Promotions & Competitions
Discounts and promotions run only from the dates shown.
A promotional discount may be applied only to items of full price.
An offer can not be combined with any other discount or promtion.
A promotional discount is not available at any event where a donation or a percentage of sales is being donated to the organiser.
Discounts and promotions can not be applied to bespoke work or anything personalised unless the personalisation forms an inherent part of the product description.
Discounts can not be applied retrospectively to an order.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. A Competition closes on the date specified.
2. Only one entry per applicant email and/or postal address is permitted.
3. The prize has no monetary value and cannot be redeemed in whole or in part for cash.
4. Prize must be redeemed within 2 months of the competition closing.
5. Entrants to the competition must be 18 or over.
7. By entering the competition each entrant agrees that Argent may use their name and email address, together with any associated imagery for future promotional, marketing and publicity purposes.
8. Any prize draw will take place on the date stated or shortly after. The winner will be notified by email approximately 14 days after the close of the competition.
9. No purchase necessary.
10. The Judges decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
11. Prizes must be taken as stated or notified by Argent of London and cannot be deferred. There will be no cash alternatives.
12. Argent of London does not accept any responsibility for late or lost entries due to the Internet or postal service. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt.
13. Entrants must supply full details as required and comply with all rules to be eligible for the prizes. No responsibility is accepted for incorrectly completed entries or entries made fraudulently.
14. A competition is not open to Argent of London, its contractors or employees or to any person directly or indirectly involved in the running of the competition or their direct family members.
15. Prizes not taken up or exercised within 2 months will be deemed to have been forfeited and Argent of London reserves the right to either offer the prize to another entrant or to re-offer the prize in any future competition.
16. Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these rules and to agree to be bound by them when entering a competition. Entrants will also be deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by any extra rules that appear with the competition details. Should there be insufficient entries the organisers reserve the right to suspend the competition.
17. These rules are governed by the laws of England and Wales.
The competitions within this website are being promoted by Argent of London registered at PO Box 72380, London SW18 9PA, England.